Art Show Forms
2. Entry fees will be $5 per panel with a maximum of 5 panels per Artist. Panels are 4 foot by 4 foot pegboard.
3. Three dimensional art is $5 per half of a 6 foot by 30 inch table.
4. A Commission of 12% on sales will go to the convention. Art for sale must not be in violation of copyright laws.
5. We are now also offering a print shop. This area is for artists to sell multiple prints of their more popular work. There is no fee for the print shop, but commission will be 15% on print shop sales.
6. All art should be finished in an appropriate manner. All flat work must be framed or matted. We recommend bid sheets be attached with Artist Tape or Drafting Tape (These will not cause backing to tear when removed as masking tape will.)
7. Space will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
8. All work should be identified with the artist's name and the title of the piece.
9. There will be no smoking or cameras in the art show. Photos for Publicity or Archive use are only allowed if permission is indicated on control sheet.
10. The committee has the right to refuse any art work for sale or display.
11. Awards will be given for Best of Show, Best Science Fiction, Best Fantasy, Best Humor, Best 3D, Best textile, and award from the Guest of Honor.
12. Sales will be by direct sale and auction. Any work with three or more bids will go to auction. Pieces with less than three bids may go to auction at the art show director's discretion.
13. All artist will have payments made to them within 30 days of the close of the show. If anyone needs early payment, prior arrangements must be made before start of show.
14. Artist not attending the convention must include all fees and sufficient return postage. Unsold work sent without fees or postage will become the property of the convention. Work will be returned by USPS unless otherwise specified.
15. All forms may be reproduced by the artist and can be used by artist for other shows. If another show would like to use our forms, permission can be obtained by writing: Richard Bolinski, 8828 N. 11th Place, Phoenix, AZ. 85020. These forms are protected designs and can only be used with permission, ASAS/Designs SF name or logo must remain on copies.
16. We will be maintaining our own database of artists please indicate on Control Sheet if address can be given to other Art Shows or Displaying events. This list will not be made available to businesses. Only Art Shows and Conventions that will have art shows can receive a one time use only copy, by request. They will be required to get your permission (ie. Address Correction Requested) to keep a copy of your address. We will not include your address if you indicate not to on the Control Sheet.
17. For artists personally hanging their art at the show, setup will be from 9:00 AM to Noon the Friday of the show. If you can't make it during this time, please call us for other arrangements.
All mail-in art should be sent to Mr. David Gish, 1309 W. Palo Verde
Dr. Chandler, AZ 85224. Art should arrive no later than Tuesday
the week of the convention. If you have any questions or problems,
please feel free to call 480-963-2067. You can also email us at:
David or Sylvana.