At A Glance
Adult Daily Rates
(at the door):
Kids 7-12 $15,
with Adult Membership
Kids 6 & under Free,
with Adult Membership
Rooms: $99 / night
Suites: $119 / night
S/D/T/Q + tax (including hospitality fee)
When booking your room, use this Hotel Booking Link
7- 9:00 PM
12- 8:30 PM
9- 6:00 PM
Dealers Room Rules
- Dealers/Exhibitors are responsible for all state and local licenses/fees/taxes resulting from sales.
- Entry fees are listed here
- A maximum of 2 tables are assigned per dealer/exhibitor. Each table includes 1 full membership and one Dealerís Room only membership. All tables include 3 foot ease behind them.
- Additional placement requests (wall, electricity access, another vendor you would like to be near/far away from,etc) please let us know as soon as possible. Although we try to accommodate such requests sometimes this is not possible. Requests will be processed in order of paperwork received. If you need electricity please bring your own chords. Nothing may be attached to walls.
- The sign-up formallows you to express a location preference. While we will make every attempt to acommodate such preferences, final Dealer/Exhibitor Space will be assigned by our Dealers Room Director. Requests will be processed in order of paperwork received.
- Payment may be made by check (made out to LepreCon 2014) or using the LepreCon 2014 Paypal account. If you use Paypal please keep a copy of your receipt in the event of any dispute.
- If you need to cancel your dealer space(s), cancellation by March 15th, 2014 will receive a full refund. After that date refunds will be at the discretion of the LepreCon 2014 committee.
- We are now offering a single, 2"x2" advertisement in the program book to each Dealer/Exhibitor. Artwork must be delivered to the Program Book committee no later than March 15, 2014.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse any dealer/exhibitor
- The Convention does not allow the selling of "bootleg" merchandise. Any dealer found to be selling such merchandise will be asked to remove it from display in their booth during the show.
- There will be no smoking in the Dealers Room
- There will be no outside food or drink in the Dealers Room.
- Dealers may not play music, DVD's, movies, soundtracks, etc above the level of normal conversation. If neighboring dealers feel it is too loud or disrupting sales you will be asked to turn it down. Repeated offenses will result in the sound being turned off.
- Each dealer is responsible for their own insurance and their own goods. The dealer's room will be locked when the room is closed. Vendors assume entire responsibility and liability for loss, damages, & claims arriving out of injury or damage to Vendor's displays, stock, and other property brought upon the premises of the Marriot Mesa and shall hold harmless the Marriot Mesa and members of LepreCon 2014, its agents, services, and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
- Autograph Tables will be set up in the Dealer's Room, hopefully this will bring attendees in and also make it easier for dealers to have stock signed. If you are having a special event in your booth you must let us know.