$35 thru 1/31/06,
$40 thru 4/15/06,
$45 for the weekend,
Kids 7-12 half price,
Six and under Free
with Adult Membership
Mail in Reg Form
PO Box 26665
Tempe, AZ 85285
|LepreCon 32 Art Show
We are proud to announce Alan M. Clark as our Artist Guest of
Our Local Artist Guest of Honor will be Gilead.
We are planning a guided tour of the art show Friday evening hosted by
Alan M. Clark and Gilead.
Our plan is to offer the best of science fiction
and fantasy art to the fans of Phoenix. We are asking that artists planning
to hang art limit it to originals and limited run prints. Art show panels
(a panel is 4 ft. X 4 ft. flat pegboard) may be reserved for a fee of $5.00
per panel. 3D artwork can be displayed on 6 ft. X 2.5 ft. tables, for a fee
of $10.00 or $5.00 for 1/2 table.
The convention will take a 12% commission on these sales. We will feature
a print shop -- an area for artists to sell multiple prints of some of their
more popular work, with the convention taking15% commission on these sales.
There is no fee to display in the print shop.
Artist Setup Friday: 9 AM-12 noon.
We will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and
American Express as well as cash and checks.
We are anticipating a great art show this year,
so be sure to come down and see the pride of a lot of super artists. If you
have any questions, or if you are interested in reserving display space,
please contact David Gish or Sylvana Anderson-Gish at 1309 W. Palo Verde Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85224, call 480-963-2067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
|Art Show Forms
1. This is a science fiction/fantasy convention and all art should
adhere to that subject matter.
LepreCon Art Show Rules
2. Entry fees will be $5 per panel with a maximum of 5 panels per
Artist. Panels are 4 foot by 4 foot pegboard.
3. Three dimensional art is $5 per half of a 6 foot by 30 inch table.
4. A Commission of 12% on sales will go to the convention.
Art for sale must not be in violation of copyright laws.
5. We are now also offering a print shop. This area is for
artists to sell multiple prints of their more popular work. There is
no fee for the print shop, but commission will be 15% on print shop sales.
6. All art should be finished in an appropriate manner. All flat
work must be framed or matted. We recommend bid sheets be attached with Artist
Tape or Drafting Tape (These will not cause backing to tear when removed
as masking tape will.)
7. Space will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
8. All work should be identified with the artist's name and the
title of the piece.
9. There will be no smoking or cameras in the art show. Photos
for Publicity or Archive use are only allowed if permission is indicated
on control sheet.
10. The committee has the right to refuse any art work for sale
11. Awards will be given for Best of Show, Best Science Fiction,
Best Fantasy, Best Humor, Best 3D, Best textile, and award from the Guest
12. Sales will be by direct sale and auction. Any work with
three or more bids will go to auction. Pieces with less than three
bids may go to auction at the art show director's discretion.
13. All artist will have payments made to them within 30 days of
the close of the show. If anyone needs early payment, prior arrangements
must be made before start of show.
14. Artist not attending the convention must include all fees and
sufficient return postage. Unsold work sent without fees or postage
will become the property of the convention. Work will be returned
by USPS unless otherwise specified.
15. All forms may be reproduced by the artist and can be used by artist
for other shows. If another show would like to use our forms, permission
can be obtained by writing: Richard Bolinski, 8828 N. 11th Place, Phoenix,
AZ. 85020. These forms are protected designs and can only be
used with permission, ASAS/Designs SF name or logo must remain on copies.
16. We will be maintaining our own database of artists; please indicate
on Control Sheet if address can be given to other Art Shows or Displaying
events. This list will not be made available to businesses. Only
Art Shows and Conventions that will have art shows can receive a one time
use only copy, by request. They will be required to get your permission
(ie. Address Correction Requested) to keep a copy of your address.
We will not include your address if you indicate not to on the Control Sheet.
17. For artists personally hanging their art at the show, setup
will be from 9:00 AM to Noon the Friday of the show. If you can't
make it during this time, please call us for other arrangements.
18. All mail-in art should be sent to Mr. David Gish, 1309 W. Palo
Verde Dr. Chandler, AZ 85224. Art should arrive no later than Tuesday
the week of the convention. If you have any questions or problems, please
feel free to call 480-963-2067. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org